How to find Ionic app developers in India
You have a lot of options when it comes to developing a mobile application. That’s when you go on a quest to decide which mobile app development platform to choose. So if you are at that stage, this article would greatly help you because we are going to talk about choosing the right platform for your mobile app, why Ionic is a good choice, and how you can find good Indian-based Ionic developers.
Deciding on the Ionic app development platform
There are a number of things to look into when you are out to choose the right platform for mobile app development. Let’s look at some of them:
The platform that’s in great demand
Once you push the basic criteria of designing a mobile application (Target audience, geography, technical specifications, which App Store to market, etc) aside, you have to choose the best framework for your app. That’s a very important point to consider. So is it going to be a native app, cross platform app or a hybrid app? Consider the pros and cons of each before making the final choice.
So what are the features needed with mobile apps? Different frameworks have some unique features that you might find useful. For example, the JS and CSS features that come with Angular would give you great distinction among menus, colour schemes and buttons.
How much are you going to spend for the framework?
If you are not really interested in spending a lot for the framework, you can consider using a free one. For instance, the Ionic framework is free, while the Ionic Pro is the paid version.
So if you are a little conscious about the budget, you can consider looking at the Ionic framework because of the number of benefits it has.
Why is Ionic a good choice?
Ionic Is not a new framework at all. It has been around since 2013 as an open source SDK for hybrid mobile apps. It gives you platform-specific UI elements, thanks to the huge array of native components that it has for both iOS and Android.
Ionic is a good choice if you are looking to build a really, fine hybrid app because it is one of the most reliable choices for developers worldwide. It lets you use a combination of programming languages to create an interactive interface for the targeted audience. Ionic would be just perfect when you need an app with plenty of visual elements.
Hiring Ionic developers would give you a number of benefits
Ionic developers can develop a visually appealing super app, but there are other benefits as well. Just have a quick run through of all that:
How to hire Ionic developers
So now that you have established the importance and need of hiring Ionic developers from India, here’s a couple of ways on how you can go about it:
1. Partner with a good company that has all the resources
There are excellent Ionic app development companies in India and they provide skilled and experienced Ionic app developers. If you are looking to build feature-rich cross-platform mobile app, you can get the services of these great developers. Since it is the visual impact that’s the most impressive part of your mobile app, you can rely on Ionic developers to have some smooth animations and alluring designs.
It is important to have the right partner company to provide you with necessary talents. So you can check with them to know what kind of training and knowledge they encourage their developers to follow. This would keep them abreast of the latest trends and techniques in Ionic development and would be a huge asset for your projects.
2. Choosing the right engagement model
So what kind of an engagement model are you looking for? Is it going to be an elaborate on-going project or a small one requiring just a contractual Ionic developer. While deciding the engagement model, you will also need to decide how many people you need on the team.
Check out the engagement model options
Here are the common and most engagement models in use today:
- The freelancer model – With the freelance model, you can work with any Ionic developers located anywhere in the world. They just have to work on the projects and upload it and you can even have a team of Ionic developers from different parts of the world. But the downside is that you might have to be actively involved in the process of hiring the developers and since they are freelancers, they would be working according to the flexibility of their schedules. They might take up more than one project at a time, and work for different people.
- The in-house team – You can hire a team of Ionic developers if you have a nice, fat budget, and a really good project. You might still need some of the team to maintain and update the program, but the downside is that once the project is over, the team might have to sit idle until the next project. So you are spending time, money and resources to manage a team of Ionic developers even when there is no work.
- The hybrid solution – You can hire one or two developers, and then supplement them with a freelance team or a contractual team and dissolve that once the project is over. This way you have developers in-house to manage the application and update it from time to time, but don’t have to pay a salary to the rest. The developers from the hybrid team can move into the next project.
- Outstaffing – This is an interesting option where you can partner with a software development company. They would have a remote team working on your project during the course of it. You don’t have to worry about the office space of hiring equipment and other infrastructure. This would all be handled by the company. You just have to specifically convey your demands, plan your budget, decide on how complex it could get, the upgrades you are planning and so on. Once the project demands are finalised, the company would get the rest of the things in motion.
Places to find Ionic developers
As mentioned earlier, you can hire Ionic developers from a reputed software development agency that specialises in training them to improve their skills and knowledge in Ionic app development. That actually takes a load off your hands, and you can focus on other aspects of the business. You can also specify the demographics or skills, expertise of the people you want in your team.
However, if you are looking at active involvement in finding Ionic developers, then you can explore resources like GitHub, Stack Overflow and LinkedIn. These are some really good places to tap because these places are like excellent communities and you will find really talented Ionic developers from all over the world. However, to make this work, you might have to do a bit of research and analysis on your part, and you will really need to be sure that the developers can handle the complexity of the project as it grows.
Seems like a simple formula to get your team of Ionic developers, don’t you think? Just decide on the engagement model of choice, the budget, the project concept and idea and you will have a team of Ionic developers at your disposal.
What are the top 10 reasons to choose Ionic for Mobile Development?
The author: Sascha Thattil works at Software-Developer-India.com which is a part of the YUHIRO Group. YUHIRO is a German-Indian enterprise which provides programmers to IT companies, agencies and IT departments.
Leave a Reply